Looking for help? Find School and Central Office information for families HERE!
New Student Registration for all grades K-12 is OPEN! Learn more.
Chromebook Parent & Family Tech Support Centers: Location changes (the 440 Center has closed) and expanded hours HERE.
Grab-and-Go Meals: Pickup day and times have changed to Fridays, 9am to 2pm, and locations have been added. Visit HERE.
Points of Pride
These are the things that make Farrell special:
- “Farrell Five”-School-wide Positive Behavior Program
- “Student of the Month” -Pillars of Character Program
- Power of 3-K-8 Classrooms
- Instrumental Music Program – Winter & Spring Concerts
- Honor Roll
- Philly AIMS
- Student Council
- Muffins with Mom Day
- Doughnuts with Dad Day
- Graham Crackers with Grandparents Day
- Workshops for Parents
- Project Pride Prevention Services
- Eat Right Philly Program
- Philadelphia Police Department-G.R.E.A.T. and D.A.R.E programs
- Second Step Program
- After School Academic Support and Enrichment, (Math & Reading)
- After School Clubs
- Middle Years Clubs
- After School Methodist Services Program and Paley Program
- Active Home and School Association/SAC
- Special Olympics Unified Champion Schools